June 7, 2010

New GF Blog

Hello y'all.

I'm starting a new blog in order to keep the personal more personal (hello vacation photos!) and to separate all of my gf-related posts into their own blog. Autumn All Year will continue on as my personal blog. Gluten Free Jesus Freak is my new gf-and-Christian-related-stuff blog. Feel free to pass on the link to those you know who are living gf, especially those who are interested in how following Jesus and living gf can go together (yes, there are some solutions to the communion bread dilemma!).

The new blog: Gluten Free Jesus Freak.

(There's also a link on the right side of this blog under "Friends and Blogs I Like.")

For those of you who are not gf, now you won't have to wade through recipes and gf rants on a regular basis to get to the rest of the blogging. (I'm sure you've heard more than enough about my interactions with cranky waiters... No more for you! Hip hip hooray!)

Have no fear, Autumn All Year shall continue as usual. I'm having an extended summer break, so expect lots of updates on both!

Cheerio, friends!

1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

http://www.econobusters.com/?p=4783

I thought of you when I saw this. Good health!!