March 2, 2010

Mysterious Guests

I'm curious as to who reads this blog. I'm not a serious blogger; I write it for my own amusement and to share what I consider funny/insightful/entertaining/thought-provoking stuff. I know a few folks who read my ramblings (Hi, Megan, Tonia, Nicole, Daryl, Cam, Leah, Sharece, and Mom!), but those folks are about it.

I put up a "hit counter" for the site three days ago just for interest's sake. It is currently at 60. 60! In three days! Who are all you people? Granted, probably six of those hits are from me checking comments and making posts, but still. Those are 52 mysterious hits...

So if you're reading, drop me a comment. Leave a footprint. I'm intrigued...

8 comments:

Tonia said...

I am stalking you.


:) :)

cb said...

hi!

leah and i might performing multiple visits. or it's possible that my rss feed is querying you a lot. who knows?

Anonymous said...

You know I'm a fan!

(Also, I may--or may not--be responsible for multiple checks in a day. Because that's what you do when you're unemployed in Edinburgh...)

lb said...

it seems that cam and leah are definitely responsible for at least two hits a day. :)

Inga said...

At least daily... when the internet works :) Miss you friend!

Jenny said...

I subscribe to the RSS to your blog and read it when I have time.

Jenny said...

I subscribe to the RSS of your blog, so I read it when I can!

KB said...

As often as I can!